Friday, July 5, 2013

Hello! Yiasas! Hallo! Bonjour! Saluto! and Hola!

Welcome to FL310, the new hub where Travel and Luxury meet!

I'm George Andritsakis, traveler extraordinaire and avid xenophile.  This is my 2nd attempt at a blog, picking up the pieces from Vintage Travel's (my recently sold Luxury and Corporate Travel Agency) blogs, FL310 will mainly focus on travel (both Foreign and Domestic US), as well as the lovely and enchanting world of Luxury.  These are my strong points, and I love writing about them (and I hope you enjoy my work as well!) So find your seats, make sure your seatbacks and tray tables are in their full and upright positions and enjoy the ride!

I'll try to keep the blogs to a minimum, with 2-3 topics at a time, unless its a Trip Report (complete with photos).  Topics range from anything you could think of when it comes to travel, to amazing timepieces and other luxuries from around the world.



Mmm...can't go wrong with the Maserati GranTurismo now can we?  I miss driving mine, hopefully I'll get another chance for another one soon!
Once again winning top honors at the Annual SkyTrax awards is Qatar Airways with best airline of 2014 PLUS Best International Business Class Product.  Kudos!










That's me on the right there, next to my Dad, Nicon Andritsakis, at the top of the Acropolis in Athens, Greece in July of 2012.













Coming up in next week's FL310:

* International Destination Focus:  Lebanon
* Airline Profile:  Middle East Airlines - Air Liban
* Luxury Snapshot: John Varvatos


Safe travels and enjoy the view from 31,000 feet, I hope you enjoy it!!

--George

No comments:

Post a Comment